NEW & LIMITED RELEASE WINES
* All Limited Editions/Passport Series for this year’s season are in store right now. As usual they have been really popular. A few extras of some varieties are still available.
* Sangiovese Rosé, WS is back this year, if you’re looking for a refreshing fruit forward rosé. Can be made dry or off-dry, nice and refreshing as it is, or more festive as a sparkling wine.
* Fiesta Lime is just released in the Island Mist series.
So far COVID and the general supply chain situation has had little effect on availability and pricing of our products. A few things worth mentioning are:
* After a hiatus of 2 years we are happy that Muntons beer kits are back on the shelves. Lots of new varieties to choose from as well.
* Pricing of wine kits have stayed stable over the last 2 years, which is great. A few kits have been discontinued though; Private Reserve NZ Pinot Noir (will be replaced soon), PR It Nebbiolo due to a poor harvest in Piedmont (will not be replaced anytime soon), NZ Sauvignon Blanc will run out soon.
* A few items that have seen a significant price increase are: bottles, corks, fermenters & carboys, malts (both domestic and import)
We are taking a week off (May 31st – June 4th) to attend our sons graduation ceremony in Vancouver.
Our summer holidays start as usual on the August long weekend.
We will be closed from Aug 2nd – Aug 20th.
In order to have your bottles filled and corked before summer holidays, these are the deadlines;
Thanks again for being a loyal customer of our vibrant brew store for all these years. Even though its been 20 years, every day we love working here and interact with all of you.
Give us a call or shoot an email if you have any questions.
Salute, Breg & Maarten
ART OF BREWING MAY 2022